Monday, December 29, 2008

Monday, Monday... again

Can't believe it's Monday again. I was just posting about Monday....

Packed up Mom's house yesterday and today, and, I have to say she was one of the most organized persons. She had so much stuff... whole lot of stuff.... and in sure didn't seem like it when we started. I also found some really cool stuff. She kept some papers from her marriage to my father that ended in the early 70's.

We basically just packed up everything and will sort in TX in a month or so. I can tell you that there is a quite a bit of furniture that I am getting. We are deffinately going to have to increase the sq footage of our house!

Off to bed. I gotta get up early in the morning to pick up the moving truck. The girls and I will be driving back to TX in said moving van this week. (Wish me luck!)

No comments: