Friday, December 26, 2008

Yeah.....

So Mom passed away Christmas Eve Morning. She went into hospice on Tuesday afternoon. I spent the night next to her and in the morning she was gone. The good news is that all her family was surrounding her laughing about shared memories of her.

I am doing okay. Lots of family all around. Today is my aunt's (Mom's sister) birthday. Again, lots of family. I am doing okay for now. I think when I get back to my regular schedule things will be different.

Christmas was good. Again - family. Kids had a good time.
The girls are doing good. I think because they were not really close to Mom it doesnt affect them as much.

Well thats all for now. Thank you for all your warm thoughts and prayers.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I'm so praying for you all and wishing I could help or do something to make things better! All's well on the home front. Hang in there! Much love, Lisa